Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let's Get It Started

Original Photo by Brenda
Happy New Year and Welcome!

My name is Tami, I'm an author, editor, and artist with a degree in Creative Writing and an emphasis in fiction. I've been published through small presses, self published, and like most budding writers, I got my start in fanfiction. You can check out what I've done on the about page. Now I'm available to authors for evaluations and developmental edits of your short stories, flash fiction, serial fiction, novellas, and novels. For editing services and a list of genres I read, visit this page.

Throughout the next year I'll be posting common writing errors: both how to identify them and how to fix them. Topics range from keeping your character's voices consistent to what exactly does 'show, don't tell' mean and when do you apply it?

Follow this blog by email or RSS to be notified when a new blog goes up.

And when you have a story ready for editing, don't hesitate to request a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment